From natural to glam, achieve your best lash look with the award-winning Lash Assist. The professional quality of the precision false lash applicator works seamlessly with strip and individual lashes.
HOW TO USE +
Start by curling the natural lashes – adding lift to natural lashes will help false lashes blend in better. If using false strip lashes – trim length to fit if needed.
- Hold the lash applicator between your thumb and index finger. With the angled tip pointed down, use the tip to grasp the edge of the base of the false lashes.
- Apply a small amount of lash glue to the base. If using strip lashes, dot glue along the base. Wait several seconds for the glue to get slightly tacky.
- Use the applicator tips to place false lashes gently against the lash line. Use the base of the applicator to gently press lashes into the lash line to help secure the false lashes better.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Designed with the same precision as our award-winning Slant Tweezer, the Lash Assist features a curved tip, allowing for easy application and clear visibility when applying false lashes
- The tip allows for safe handling of your false lashes during application
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and control, the Lash Assist makes it easy to apply false lashes for beginners to expert level
Clean tips after use with an alcohol or make up wipe.