You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.
• Hand-finished tips are perfectly aligned, ensuring accurate hair removal at the root with each and every tweeze
• Stainless steel is sanitary, durable and easy to clean
• Rose gold faux-leather case keeps tools clean and protected
Rose Gold Tweezers: Clean tweezer tips after each use. You cannot autoclave or place this item in barbicide. This tweezer cannot be sharpened. Place the cap back on the tweezers and store in a dry place.
Rose Gold Pouch: Spot clean only. Do not machine wash.
1. Use the Slant Tweezer to eliminate unwanted brow hair under and above your desired eyebrow shape, and the Point Tweezer for removing fine or ingrown hairs.
2. Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
3. Hold the rose gold tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
4. Locate the unwanted hair, grab with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25-degree angle, and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
5. Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair. Combine with a Tweezerman lighted mirror to avoid over tweezing.
Before & After
When should I use the tweezers in this set?
Use the Petite Slant Tweezer to eliminate unwanted brow hair under and above your desired eyebrow shape, and the Petite Point Tweezer for removing fine or ingrown hairs.
Where should I grab the hair - beginning, middle or end?
Grab the hair directly from the root and pull using one smooth motion in the direction of hair growth. This not only helps avoid breaking the hair, it's gentler on your skin.
GET THE LATEST FROM TWEEZERMAN. Sign up now to get 10% off your first order.